The original micro-needling roller was developed using the highest quality medical-grade stainless steel needles. Reduce the signs of ageing at home, with the Natural Line Home Care Roller by Dermaroller©. The body's own regeneration processes and collagen are stimulated through each use, significantly improving the strength and the structure of the epidermis and dermis. Safely and easily reduce wrinkles, improve hydration, and maximise absorption of the beneficial ingredients in the Dermaroller© Natural Line Home Care range. Roll up to 3 times a week for up to one year with each roller head. The optimal needle count maximises effectiveness, safety and comfort on the skin and feels relatively painless.
The Dermaroller device is suitable for treating wrinkles, scars and stretch marks and allows optimal absorption of skin care treatment applied on the skin.
How it works
The fine needles penetrate the top layer of skin painlessly and with gentle pressure without damaging it. The top layer of skin is punctured and triggers the dermis to create new collagen, and elastin and improving skin cell turnover. Post-rolling, the skin becomes more radiant and refined.
- Promotes collagen, improves elastin and firmness
- Works at a cellular level
- Improves skin cell regeneration, collagen and elastin
- Improves the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles, absorption of skin care products and reduces scar tissue
- Highest quality medical grade stainless steel needles with an optimal count of 162 needles
- Durable and can be used 3 times a week for up to one year
XCellarisPRO Pure HA 7 x 1.5ml Serums
A moisturising serum in individual ampoules containing Matrixyl & Copper Tripeptide and Hyaluronic Acid that stimulates collagen production and cell repair. This formula helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles while supporting the skin’s structure for a firming effect over time. XCellarisPRO Pure HA’s blend of actives helps to soothe and hydrate the epidermis and has anti-inflammatory properties making it suitable for Sensitive and Redness-prone Skin.
- Matrixyl and Copper Tripeptide increases skin collagen, improves elasticity and has anti-inflammatory properties
- Hyaluronic Acid acts as a humectant that binds with water to hydrate the skin
Skin Type: Normal Skin, Combination Skin, Oily Skin, Dry Skin
Skin Concern: Fine Lines & Wrinkles, Elasticity and Sagging, Hyperpigmentation, Sensitive Skin, Dehydration
How to use the Ampules:
- Serum to the face, neck & décolleté and gently massage over the skin until absorbed.
- Avoid direct contact with the eyes
The ampoules can be stored with the top put back on and laced in the fridge for 24 hours.
- Supports moisture retention in your skin
- Strengthens the connective tissue and can reduce wrinkles
- Increases elasticity in mature skin
- Cleanser - Native Cleansing Milk
- Exfoliant - Rosehip Cream Exfoliant or Active Vitamin Exfoliating Crystals
- Massage Medium - Superfood nourishing Oil or Anti-Ageing Elixir
- Mask - Hydrating Gel Mask
- Serum - Cooling Eye Gel
- Dermaroller - Natural Line Hyaluronic Acid Ampules
- Moisturiser - Native Moisturiser
Duration: 1.5 Hours (Includes pack and set up) Cost also includes travel time.
Benefits: Cleanses / purifies/moisturises/relieves dry patches, oily skin, moisture loss and uneven skin texture/hydration and leaves the skin fresh and glowing.
Recommendation: The general recommendation for a facial is every three to four weeks: Your skin's life cycle, after three or four weeks, your skin cells grow back.
We'll leave you feeling refreshed and, more importantly, that your skin feels and looks rejuvenated and energized and more knowledgeable.
Please call 04134 47 146 to book or use the contact form.